Oak & Eden 4 Grain and Spire Whiskey
Unit price per
Four grain bourbon finished with a toasted American Oak spire
A traditional bourbon is distilled using three grains. Introduce a fourth grain into the mix, and a whole new world of flavors emerge. 4 Grain & Spire is distilled with corn, rye, malted barley and wheat, making for a bold, flavorful spirit. Once distilled, we age our bourbon in new American Oak barrels producing a rich, deep yet sweet spirit.
After bottling our four grain bourbon, we place an American Oak spire in the bottle, which contains hundreds of naturally occurring botanicals, ranging from butterscotch to vanilla to toasted marshmallows. The combination produces a bold, complex, sweet, slightly spicy whiskey.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.