Oak & Eden Bourbon and Vine Whiskey
Unit price per
Bourbon finished with a Cabernet infused French Oak spire
Checking all the boxes that most bourbon enthusiasts anticipate when enjoying a great bourbon, yet embodying the smooth characteristics that make for an approachable bourbon for new whiskey drinkers, this bourbon is a remarkably smooth combination of corn, rye and barley. Once distilled, we age our bourbon in new American Oak barrels producing a rich, deep yet sweet spirit.
After bottling our bourbon, we place a French Oak spire in the bottle, which contains twice as many naturally occurring botanicals and twice the flavor as American Oak, producing flavors such as cinnamon, allspice, and licorice.
Based in the hills of Texas, we collaborated with Marker Cellars winery to infuse their Cabernet Sauvignon into our award-winning Bourbon. Combining sweet Bourbon with rich, deep Cabernet and French Oak produces a whiskey experience like never before.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.