Old Elk Master's Blend Double Wheat Straight Whiskey
Regular price $119.99
Unit price per
The coming together of two gold Wheaters.
Double Wheat combines two of Old Elk’s most beloved and awarded wheater whiskeys: Old Elk Straight Wheat Whiskey and Old Elk Wheated Bourbon Straight Bourbon Whiskey. Thus creating an entirely unique pour. This is a merger for the more, yielding a higher proof (107.1) and a brighter profile whiskey in which a whole new category begs to be crafted.
Wheat - 71.5%
Corn - 25%
Barley - 3.5%
A sipping experience that begins with delicate baking spices of cinnamon, vanilla, and almond, with a smoother, sweeter trail. It’s bright, fresh, crisp, with an undeniable finish of fruit—doubling down on all the classic notes that make our traditional wheaters beloved.
PART OF THE MASTER'S BLEND SERIES
To break the rules, you have to master them first. Old Elk Master’s Blend Series is the creation of new tasting experiences by marrying traditional favorites, award winning bourbons, and a bold sense of discovery. Each is perfect for collecting, though we prefer the bottles open.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.