Paddy's Old Irish Whiskey
Regular price $23.99
Unit price per
To the world, he was one Patrick J. O’Flaherty. To his friends, he was Paddy. And many friends he made! A kindly, beloved fellow, Paddy traveled pub-to-pub across Ireland for more than four decades, selling Cork Distilleries Map of Ireland Whiskey the best way he knew – with free drinks and generous servings of conversation. Before long, patrons and publicans alike were clamoring for more of “Paddy’s whiskey,” so the name was changed to honor the man himself. Paddy’s namesake whiskey, triple distilled and aged in the oaken casks of County Cork, Ireland, was always light, balanced and pure. A smooth, accessible whiskey for nearly a quarter millennium. And it remains just so today, whenever friends join together around the award-winning whiskey that bears Paddy’s name.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.