Patron Sherry Cask Aged Anejo
Regular price $89.99
Unit price per
Concepted originally by former Master Distiller, Francisco Alcaraz, PATRÓN Sherry Cask Aged Añejo is remarkably distinctive, and matures for more than two years in Spanish oak barrels once used to produce the finest Oloroso sherry. Each barrel is unique, requiring current Master Distiller, David Rodriguez, to artfully blend the tequila from each cask in order to achieve the perfect expression. Meticulous precision and care are fundamental to this process, and highlight how PATRÓN goes to exceptional efforts to achieve perfection time and again.
PATRÓN Sherry Cask Añejo Tequila is inspired by sherry, a fortified, aged, and blended wine made only in the Andalucia region in Southern Spain, also known as "the Sherry triangle." One of the oldest wines in the world, sherry has seen a resurgence in recent years, making its way into cocktail recipes at the most popular bars in cities across the globe. PATRÓN Sherry Cask Aged Añejo enhances this trend and emphasizes the versatility of PATRÓN tequila, which allows for experimentation that goes well beyond the timeless margarita.
The combination of superior raw materials with an exacting production process culminates in a deeply complex and aromatic tequila characterized by a crystalline, amber gold color with notes of caramel, toasted walnuts and coconut. The sherry barrels also impart a tantalizing hint of pecans. More detailed tasting notes include:
- Appearance: Clear, medium amber color
- Aroma: Fresh apricots, sun-dried juicy medjool dates, and pear, with hints of banana, freshly baked agave, vanilla pudding and honey-glazed walnuts
- Palate: Fig preserves, stone fruit compote, caramel, toasted walnuts, coconut, and fermented pineapple with spices and piloncillo
- Finish: Long-lasting, rich, and warm with notes of baked pear
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.