Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA
Regular price $11.99
Unit price per
Making our delicious haze starts before we even fire up the kettle. Oats and wheat—both malted and unmalted varieties—are critical to the recipe, down to their exact makeup of proteins, beta-glucans, diastatic power, and other beer-nerdy specs. Once we’re brewing, this precise grain foundation interacts with the polyphenols (think pre-haze molecules) in colossal volumes of lupulin hop dust, which is basically the pure flavor from inside hop cones, to generate a smooth and juicy haze. We chill our fermenters at slightly higher temperatures than normal so the haze doesn’t fade, then we skip the filter to package all the hazy flavor in its prime—straight from the tanks and into the can.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.