Snowglobe Orange & Gingerbread Gin Liqueur
Regular price $34.99
Unit price per
Last Christmas*, Snow Globe Gin’s Orange & Gingerbread Gin Liqueur was a sensation that shook up the festive period. So, we’re excited to introduce the 2021 version of this cult yuletide spirit…
The stunning full-sized spherical bottle was custom made in Italy, just like last year’s. But the brand-new design features a magical winter woodland illustrated by the fine artist, Edwina Buckley. Peer inside the bottle to reveal a cosy holiday season scene with a flickering fireplace (hopefully they’ll put that out before Santa arrives). It has once again been filled with the most exquisite gin liqueur – made with Seville oranges, cinnamon, cloves and warming gingerbread spices – and also a sprinkle of 23 carat edible gold leaf, which creates a shimmering snowfall when gently shaken. And to really make those golden snowflakes shine, there’s a lamp at the base that will illuminate the bottle for around ten hours. Sip Snow Globe Gin Liqueur neat with a mince pie or mix it into a Christmas cocktail (we love it with Prosecco or premium tonic), then invert the bottle and let it snow, let it snow, let it snow…
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Arrived in great condition, packed very well, can’t wait to taste it!
Quick and safe shipping!
I wanted a special holiday bottle and was unable to find in any local liquor stores. Found online, hesitated to purchase, as I had never purchased liquor online. so happy I did. The Special Christmas bottle of liquor came from PB swiftly, well packed, intact, and required signature. Will definitely order from PB again.
Bought this on a whim after a friend was given a bottle (too far away for me to taste.) It has a pleasant, warm taste with a slight ginger bite and the slightest note of juniper. It's lovely on its own over ice or even mixed with ginger beer (my favorite.) Highly recommend. And purchasing from here was a breeze.... great price, great customer service, and delivery was seamless and quick.
I haven't tasted this yet, since these were purchased as a gift, but the packaging is really nice and the gold flake is pretty. The lights worked on both of the ones I ordered. Shipping was quick.