Teeling Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey
Unit price per
Discover an unconventional take on a classic Irish style of Whiskey. The first Whiskey to be distilled in Dublin in nearly 50 years, our Single Pot Still pays homage to a Dublin style made famous by the old, now closed, Dublin Whiskey Distilleries.
Teeling Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey is crafted using a uniquely Irish mash bill consisting of 50% malted and 50% unmalted barley that has been triple distilled and matured in a combination of American Virgin Oak, Bourbon, and Sherry casks.
This is not how everyone makes Irish Whiskey – it’s the Teeling way. That’s the Spirit of Dublin.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.