Tequila Ocho Reposado Aged in Widow Jane Bourbon Barrels
Regular price $79.99
Unit price per
Tequila Ocho is the first tequila to designate both the year it was produced and the precise field from which the agave was harvested as is done with fine wines. Each estate, or “rancho” produces a limited amount of agave, each vintage of Ocho is both rare and collectable.
Widow Jane is a small batch whiskey producer, impressing the most discerning of whiskey lovers nationwide. Widow Jane Bourbon was named the #1 Bourbon by GQ magazine, and every bottle of Widow Jane whiskey, both Bourbons and Ryes are numbered by hand. The whiskey itself is from Kentucky but the barrels are aged in New York State where the pure limestone mineral water of the region complements whiskey production.
Tequila Ocho Barrel Select aged in bourbon casks from renowned producer and Brooklyn-based Widow Jane is a selection of aged tequilas from the most prized casks. For this expression, used casks from Widow Jane located in Brooklyn, New York were employed. These barrels previously held the very complex and rich Widow Jane Ten Year Old Bourbon before being transported to Arandas, Jalisco, Mexico and used to make an this extraordinary reposado, marrying the finest agave-forward tequila with the heady aromas and rich caramel and baking-spice notes from these old barrels and bottled at 45.5% ABV by master distiller Carlos Camarena for a further dash of intensity.
Great for those bourbon drinkers looking for an entry point to their tequila journeys. Beautiful and fresh stewed agave, vibrant florals and apt acidity are buoyed by the grace of sweet tannins and an oaky caramel-inflected earthiness.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
I already reached out to management for detail about how great customer service was. Excellent experience. Will definitely order again.