The Dalmore 25 Year Old Scotch Whisky
Regular price $2,299.99
Unit price per
The Dalmore uses a completely unique cask finish to create their revered 25 year old. Matured initially in American white oak, the whisky is carefully divided into rare hand-sourced 25 year old sweet Palomino Fino sherry butts and 1980 first fill bourbon casks.
These exceptional whiskies are then expertly married together in bourbon barrels before being transferred, for the final time into Tawny Port pipes from Portugal, for a totally unrivalled finish.
The 25 showcases the dedication and creativity of Richard Paterson in his pursuit to find incredible casks for The Dalmore.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.