The Glenlivet 21 Year Old Scotch Whisky
Regular price $299.99
Unit price per
Meticulously crafted over its 21 years, this whisky is put through a combination of hand-selected American oak and ex-sherry casks, which impart the distinctive flavour of dried fruits and a bold richness, vibrant intensity and long finish. Each cask is hand-selected and individually nosed and approved, and every batch has its own special nuances, making it a rare and unique liquid indeed. Aromas are beautifully melted, resonant with dried fruit from the sherry cask, but with spicy hints of cinnamon and ginger. Coloured enticingly of rich amber, with shimmering shades of copper, the finish of this prestigious expression is long and warm.
Gold Medal Winner at the 2005, 2006 and 2007 International Wine & Spirit Competition, the 2002 International Spirits Challenge and a Double Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. This is a well-regarded 21 year old from Glenlivet.
“The Sean Connery of whiskies – mature, sexy, rich and debonair. Savour it after a long and successful day. Just don't rush the experience."
– JOHN HANSELL, WHISKY ADVOCATE MAGAZINE
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Bought this for my Husband’s 45th birthday. He was extremely happy and satisfied.