The Hogue Cellars Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
Regular price $19.99
Unit price per
Distinguished by a broad, south-exposed, uniform slope and landlocked by the Columbia River to its south and Saddle Mountains to its north, the Wahluke Slope AVA of Washington holds 15% of the total vine acreage of the state and takes its name from the Native American word for “watering place.”
Incidentally the Wahluke Slope AVA has one of the hottest and driest climates of the state so irrigation is not only essential, but also allows complete grower control of vine vigor. On top of its arid and warm environment, strong summer winds blow across this broad slope and ensure both smaller leaf size and grape clusters. The result is top quality wines with great concentration, phenolic ripeness, body and depth of flavor.
Vineyards cover the AVA from 425 to 1,480 feet along the slope. Its deep soils of wind-blown alluvium and sand with a depth, on average, of more than 5 feet along the continuous grade allow optimal drainage for the vines.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.