Matsui The Kurayoshi 15 Year Old Pure Malt Japanese Whisky
Regular price $299.99
Unit price per
Created by the Matsui Shuzou distillery, though not very well known in the world, Kurayoshi 15 is made using malt from Scotland, that are sent over to Japan, blended with Japanese malt and proofed down to bottling strength with volcanic-rock-filtered water.
Abundent vanilla with warm toffee notes offer a rich and mighty yet elegant expression. Carefully selected long-term aged whisky, exquisitely mellowed iwth natural spring water from Mt. Daisen.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.