The Lost Explorer Mezcal Espadín
Regular price $79.99
Unit price per
Made from 100% agave, each small batch of mezcal is handcrafted with a sustainable approach that is deeply in tune with the rhythm of nature. The Espadín Agave grows for 8 years before harvesting begins. A subtly sweet and herbaceous mezcal, well-balanced with hints of apple, ripe fruits, and a mild smoky layer to finish. The award-winning Lost Explorer Mezcal Espadín comes in beautiful hand-labeled bottles made from recycled crystal, sealed with a kiss of biodegradable natural beeswax.
Aroma: Fresh herbs with hints of wood from the fire pit
Taste: Chopped agave, mesquite, sweet red apple and ripe fruits
Finish: Smooth and fruity, with a slight smoked wood finish on the palate
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.