The Macallan Double Cask 12 Year Old Scotch Whisky
Unit price per
The Macallan Double Cask 12 Years Old forms part of our Double Cask range which marries the classic Macallan style and the unmistakable sweetness of American oak. This is a fully rounded single malt in perfect balance, with flavors of honey, citrus and ginger.
The perfect partnership of Oloroso sherry seasoned American and European oak casks creates the distinctive, warm character of this harmonious single malt. Our skilled whisky making team optimize the right mix of European and American sherry seasoned oak casks to allow the delicate and indulgent flavors of American oak to take centre stage while the more traditional Macallan characteristics of rich fruits, sherry and wood spice provide a reassuringly familiar backdrop.
COLOR: Harvest Sun
NOSE: Creamy butterscotch with a hint of toffee apple, candied orange, vanilla custard and newly felled oak.
PALATE: Deliciously honeyed, wood spices and citrus, balanced with raisins and caramel.
FINISH: Oak lingers, warm, sweet and drying.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
MacAllen is a difficult scotch to find locally for me, so when I found this, I was ecstatic. Paid a bit more for the shipping, but it was totally worth it. Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Will definitely be ordering from here again!