Thomas S. Moore Chardonnay Cask Finish Bourbon Whiskey
Unit price per
Thomas S. Moore Chardonnay Cask Finished Bourbon is one of three releases in the new "ultra-premium" brand from Barton 1792 Distillery. Moore founded the distillery in 1889 in Bardstown, Kentucky now known as Barton 1792 but it closed in 1920 due to Prohibition. This bourbon brand uses Barton's signature high-rye bourbon mash bill. For this Extended Cask Finish series, the bourbon is aged for an undisclosed amount of years in new, charred oak barrels before it is finished in in the secondary cask for 1-3 years.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.