Trillium Brewing Company Apricot Stonington
Regular price $11.99
Unit price per
The base beer for Apricot Stonington was brewed with 100% Valley Malt and fermented by our native New England mixed culture which was collected from grape skins at Saltwater Farm Vineyard in Stonington, CT where JC & Esther Tetreault were married. This New England Saison is aged in French oak Chardonnay casks for sixteen months to layer in a bright vinous character before being blended back into stainless to carry out a secondary fermentation on apricots for three months.
Pouring a lightly hazy orange-yellow, Apricot Stonington has a stone fruit intensive nose with undertones of white grape, lightly toasted oak, and mild earthy funk. Bold profiles of apricot nectar and overripe yellow peach are balanced against a crisp, biscuity malt backbone and a touch of oak spice on the palate. Finishes semisweet with a pleasant acidity and light mouthfeel.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.