Wattie Boone & Sons 7 Year Old Small Batch American Whiskey
Unit price per
From Preservation Distillery of Bardstown, KY: "According to historians, Wattie Boone was the first person documented to have made bourbon in Kentucky, along the Beechfork just behind Preservation Distillery. Honoring Wattie's bourbon legacy and historic journey up the Appalachian Trail, we've released our first single barrel of Wattie Boone whiskey. Made in Tennessee and aged in Kentucky, this is a luscious 7 year old whiskey worth tasting."
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.