W.L. Weller 12 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey
Unit price per
As part of the wheated bourbon family, this twelve year old W.L. Weller is aged far longer than most wheated bourbons. This offering is a smooth, easy-going and balanced bourbon with a beautiful deep bronze color.
Aromas of lanolin, almond, creamed corn and toasty vanilla. The mid-palate flavor is heavily wheated, layered and moderately sweet. Long, oaky, and intensely smooth finish.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Excellent bourbon! Needed for special occasion. Hard to find, found it here. Great communication, fast shipping. Cheers!
Look no further
At first glance when you get the bottle it first look like a premium bourbon. It has a twist off cap and a plain label. But when you taste it you know why it’s considered Pape replacement. Smooth yet a little subtle burn. Just an amazing sipping experience. Worth it
Quick delivery, great condition. Would recommend for hard to find Whiskey / Spirits to anyone.