Willett Family Estate 4 Year Old Cask Strength Rye Whiskey
Regular price $74.99
Unit price per
The Willett Family Estate Single Barrel Rye is a small batch Kentucky straight rye whiskey distilled, aged and bottled at the Willett Distillery in Bardstown, Kentucky. Each Release is Cask Strength meaning it is taken straight out the cask to your bottle. Ensuring a Unique and unforgettable Rye with each release. Whiskey ages differently depending on the intensity of the seasons, region, age, mash bill, proof off the still into the barrel and location in the Rickhouse.
Double distillation, with the first distillation occurring on the 60 foot tall column still, and the second occurring on the copper still.
Aged in 53 gallon charred American white oak barrel on the Willett Estate in a metal-clad rick-house.
Un-chillfiltered, bottled at cask-strength.
Limited stocks mean limited availability.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Based on 2 reviews
Excellent complex rye
Love Willette and it’s hard to find. So I was excited that I could order it. But the shipping cost as much as the bottle! I did it- but only because it was a gift for my hubby