Xi Feng Jiu has a long history dating back more than 2,200 years ago to the Qin Dynasty, and the “Qin drink,” was the first generation of Xi Feng Jiu. According to legend, Fengxiang, the town in Shaanxi province, was where the ‘phoenixes took flight’- the root of the name Xi Feng Jiu: ‘Western Phoenix Spirit’. In 1994, because of the unique styles and features, brewing process, and unique geographical environment of Xi Feng Jiu, Chinese state-level authority’s determined “Feng Xiang” aroma baijiu by using Xi Feng Jiu as a reference. Since then, Shaanxi Xifeng Liquor Group Co., Ltd. has become the benchmark of the national standard for Feng-aroma baijiu.
Xi Feng Jiu Yellow 20 Year Old Baijiu
Regular price $55.99
Unit price per
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.